Removes hair by the root and exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells resulting in a softer, smoother skin. Simoun wax makes hair grow back more slowly and sparsely and is ideal for face epilation. It is very easy to apply and creates a crust that
is very easy to remove.
The package contains:
1 bowl with 60 gr of SIMOUN wax, 1 wooden spatula, 1 small handle
Glyceryl rosinate, colophony, beeswax yellow, paraffinum liquidum.
1. heat up the wax a little bit until it melts.
2. allow it to cool until it’s bearable on the skin.
3. spread a very thin layer of SIMOUN wax using the spatula in the direction of the hair growth.
4. let it dry until a crust is created.
5. remove quickly in the opposite direction of the hair growth using rapid movements.