Hot wax in pearls removes hair by the root and exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells resulting in a softer, smoother skin. Simoun wax makes hair grow back more slowly and sparsely and is ideal for face epilation. It is very easy to apply and creates a crust that is very easy to remove.
The package contains:
- 1 bowl
- 1 bag with 50gr of Simoun wax in pearls
- 1 wooden spatula
- 1 helping handle
- usage instructions
GLYCERYL ROSINATE, TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL ROSINATE, HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, ETHYLENE VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, BHT
1. heat up the quantity of wax pearls you need a little bit until it melts.
2. allow it to cool until it’s bearable on the skin.
3. spread a very thin layer of SIMOUN wax using the spatula in the direction of the hair growth.
4. let it dry until a crust is created.
5. remove quickly in the opposite direction of the hair growth using rapid movements.
There are no reviews yet.