Face Wax Strips
Face Wax Strips help you get rid of unwanted hair in one easy motion! The natural wax with calendula extract, gives your body the extra softness you want for 3-4 weeks!
The package contains:
* 20 ready to use strips and
* 2 aftercare wipes
Strips: TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL ROSINATE, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, CERA ALBA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, BHT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE
Wipes: PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PARFUM, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOO, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT
Before using it for the first time, we recommend doing a patch test on a small area of the skin, following the instructions. If no reaction is observed after 24 hours, proceed with the treatment. Please note that a slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after waxing.
- The skin must be perfectly clean and dry. In case of humidity, lightly dust the area to be waxed with talcum powder.
- Take a wax strip and rub it up between your hands (to warm up) for a few minutes.
- Starting at the corners, separate one of the two strips slowly. Keep the other half to use it later.
- Apply one of the strips on the skin and smooth down with your hand, in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut with one hand, and with the other hand, quickly and decisively pull off the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, keeping it as close to the skin as possible, never up and away from the body.
- The same strip can be used several times. To re-use, fold the strip and rub between the palms, before unfolding. Repeat steps above.
- After depilation, use an aftercare wipe to remove any remaining wax residue and moisturize the skin. Do not use soap or alcohol to wipe away any traces of wax.
o Always read the instruction leaflet carefully before use and follow all instructions.
o Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or on areas with varicose veins, moles or warts.
o Suitable for legs, arms, underarms, bikini line and any part of the face except the eyebrows, nose, ears. Not suitable for breast, perianal or genital areas.
o Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin. Do not apply wax over sunburned, chapped, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or if you have a history of eczema, psoriasis o dermatitis.
o It should not be used immediately after a hot bath or shower, when the skin is more likely to be sensitive.
o Avoid contact with the eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
o Do not ingest. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show packaging.
o After waxing, avoid hot baths and sunbathing for at least 24 hours. For underarm waxing, do not use a deodorant or antiperspirant for at least 24 hours.
o Keep out of reach of children.